This Italian dish is great if you’re looking for a quick, tasty dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2) 15-20 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 75g Parmesan plus extra for topping
- 200g spaghetti (dried or fresh)
- 200g bacon lardons, or bacon chopped up
- 3-4 garlic cloves peeled and squashed
- Put a pan of boiling water on and begin to cook the pasta.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the garlic and bacon, fry until the bacon is cooked as the garlic starts to brown, remove the garlic from the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with the cheese in a jug, when the spaghetti is cooked add to the pan with the bacon, don’t throw away the water the pasta is cooked in just yet.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the egg mixture, with a set of tongs toss the pasta about to coat, if it’s quite thick add a little of the water the spaghetti was cooked in to thin it down a little.
- Serve and enjoy!