This Spanish tapas dish is possibly one of the easiest I’ve ever done and the sauce is delicious soaked up with some bread. In English this dish is called chorizo in cider sauce.
Ingredients (serves 3) 30-45 minutes
- 9 chorizo sausages, or ‘bullets’
- Enough cider to cover the chorizo in a pan
- Dash of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the chorizo for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cider, be sure to add enough so that th chorizo is submerged.
- Bring to a boil then turn the heat down until the cider has reduced by 1/3.