Also called garlic prawns, this Spanish tapas dish is delicious with some crusty bread to dip in the sauce and only taken the best of 5 minutes to make.
Ingredients (serves 1) 5 minutes
- 6 king prawns, peeled if you prefer
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- White wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp of chopped parsley
- 1/2 a tsp of chilli flakes
- 1/2 a tsp of smoked paprika
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan on a medium-high heat, whilst it heats up peel the garlic and slice with a medium thickness, about 5 slices from each clove.
- When the oil is hot add the garlic and prawns, cook until the prawns are coloured on both sides, around 1-2 minutes.
- Put the heat of full and add enough white wine so if covers the bottom half of the prawns, add the chilli, paprika and parsley.
- Bring to the boil and remove the prawns into a small bowl.
- Return the pan to the heat and when the liquid is at a rolling boil pour over the prawns, if there isn’t much liquid left in the pan add some more white wine.